Refurbished in 2010 – renewals include: oak flooring throughout, new LED lighting, new bathrooms, new central heating and brand new re-modelled kitchen and dining room.
Rookley Farm Lodge is an attractive stone building with five bedrooms, two en-suite bathrooms and one family bathroom, dining room, conservatory, well-equipped kitchen opening onto outdoor dining area and large sitting room; it has central heating throughout.
- Peace and quiet: the house is situated half a mile off the public
highway - passing traffic consists only of walkers, riders, and cyclists;
otherwise you share the scenery with the sheep, rabbits, pheasant,
partridge, green woodpeckers and other wildlife
- Outdoor swimming pool (please bring your own pool towels)
- Outdoor dining area with barbecue and patio heater
- Use of new Tennis Court
fishing on a 3-acre coarse fishing lake,
10 minutes' walk from the
- Walking/cycling from the house: the Lodge is located at the junction of
several foot/bridle paths from which the lanes and fields of this quiet and
beautiful area can be explored
- Nearby cycle hire (for details go to the What to
- No smoking within the house
- Well-behaved dogs welcome (downstairs only)
- Nearby riding stables (for details go to the
What to do page)
- Child-friendly local pub, the
within 10 minutes' walk
- Peaceful, away-from-it-all location, but only 5 minutes' drive from an
excellent organic supermarket (Godshill Organics) and the supermarket in
Rookley village; and 10 minutes' drive from the county town, Newport.