Terms and Conditions
1. A non-returnable deposit of one-third of the total rent is payable on
booking. The balance is payable and due one month before arrival. Cheques
should be made payable to Rookley Farm Lodge.
2. Provisional bookings are held for seven days pending receipt of booking
form and deposit.
3. In the event of cancellation, please inform us in writing. You are liable
for the balance of rental in full, but we shall endeavour to re-let. It is
in your interest to obtain insurance against this event.
4. The house will be available from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival until 10
a.m. on the day of departure. Bookings are usually from Friday to Friday.
5. The house is let and furnished for a maximum of 10 occupants and this
number must not be exceeded.
6. Guests are fully responsible for the property, meaning the house and its
contents, the garden, pool, pool house and tennis court and are liable for
any loss or damage arising from their occupation and use of it.
7. You agree not to smoke in any part of the Lodge.
8. You must give due consideration to the neighbours at Rookley Farm
House and avoid late-night noise, particularly outside.
9. You agree to abide by the Pool Rules (see below).
10. You must allow the Owner or any representative of the Owner access at
any reasonable time during your stay.
11. The speed limit on the track to the house is 10mph, for the safety of
walkers, riders and cyclists using the track.
These rules are provided for your safety. A swimming pool is a potentially
hazardous place, especially for children. Please make sure that all members of
your party know about and observe these rules.
- The pool is to be used only by the members of your group named on your
booking form, between 8am and dusk or at other times by arrangement.
- Children under the age of 16 years who are in the pool or on the pool
terrace must be supervised at all times by someone over 16 who is capable of
rescuing a child from the pool.
- No running around the pool.
- No diving into the pool.
- Everyone must use the shower before entering the water: there is a
shower in the pool house beside the pool.
- Sunscreen oils and creams must be washed off before entering the pool
because they block the pool filter.
- No glassware is to be used around the pool. Plastic tumblers and wine
glasses are provided.
- No pets in the pool.
- We do not supply pool towels. Bath towels must not be used by the pool.
- Report any incidents to Pam immediately on 01983 638919 or 079779 26841.