Rookley Farm Lodge is an attractive stone building with five bedrooms, two en-suite bathrooms and one family bathroom, dining room, conservatory, well-equipped kitchen opening onto outdoor dining area and large sitting room; it has central heating throughout.
- Peace and quiet: the house is situated half a mile off the public highway - passing traffic consists only of walkers, riders, and cyclists; otherwise you share the scenery with the sheep, rabbits, pheasant, partridge, green woodpeckers and other wildlife
- Outdoor swimming pool (please bring your own pool towels)
- Outdoor dining area with barbecue
- Use of Tennis Court
- Walking/cycling from the house: the Lodge is located at the junction of several foot/bridle paths from which the lanes and fields of this quiet and beautiful area can be explored
- No smoking within the house
- Well-behaved dogs welcome (downstairs only)
- Child-friendly local pub, the Chequers Inn, within 10 minutes' walk
- Peaceful, away-from-it-all location, but only 5 minutes' drive from supermarket in Rookley village; and 10 minutes' drive from the county town, Newport.